Sunday, April 3, 2011

P90X Week 2 review

Hey, I remembered to post this on the weekend! Yay me!

P90X week 2 went very similarly to week 1. This time I only got 2 workouts in. At this point, I would likely start over. But that's the exact reason I've never completed P90X.

If I keep starting over because I haven't been perfect, I'll never finish. Why? Because life isn't perfect.

"We plan the way we want to live, but only God makes us able to live it."
{Proverbs 16:9}

Normally, I wouldn't use the Message version of the bible. Too many people see it as a translation, not an interpretation. However, there are times when it hits spot on.

So this week, I'll plan to head into every day with a new outlook. I CAN do it, and I don't need to start over.

P.S. I lost 0.8 lbs this week. It's still a loss!


1 comment:

  1. I just got upset about only losing 1 lb this past week... after messing up two meals this weekend! I need to have your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete