Sunday, September 25, 2011

Facing the Scale {3}



Starting weight: 250 pounds

Last week’s weight: 206 pounds

This week’s weight: 207 pounds

"When you fail to plan, you plan to fail." So, so true. I gained another pound this week. Most of the problem was not having a meal plan this week. And almost no exercise.

Successes:

  • I did get one walk in this week.

Struggles:

  • Not having a plan in place.

Non-Scale Victories:

  • I worked on my list of goals for next month to get me back in focus.

Focus for the new week:

  • Discipline. Just do it.
  • Tracking, tracking, tracking.
  • Working out more often and consistently.
  • Reining in my eating before I get too far off track.
  • Getting a loss next week.

How did your week go?

Image source



1 comment:

  1. Wanted to "like" your post, but thought it would sound like I was liking that you gained a pound instead of liking that you were getting back on your diet/fitness plan. I know you'll get back on track!

    ReplyDelete