Monday, September 5, 2011

September Goals

Hello there. I just looked at the last time I blogged. It's been about 3 months. Ouch. A lot can happen in 3 months.

Let's see, in the past 3 months...
We suffered through our second miscarriage.
My sister-in-law experienced a miscarriage.
I finished my school semester.
We celebrated our one-year anniversary.
I took a 10-week summer math class (and passed with flying colors).
My husband got laid off from his job.
My husband got a new job (which he starts tomorrow).


Lots of stressful things have happened. I haven't made time for myself or for my health. I went on and off the wagon several times. I'm tired of it. I'm going to try again. This time, I want to finish.

Here's a list of my goals for September:
  • Lose 8-10 lbs this month
  • Do the 30 Day Shred 5 days a week
  • Walk on my treadmill or outside 3 days a week
  • Get back to meal planning every week
  • Track my eating & my exercise on My Fitness Pal every day
  • Blog at least 2 times a week to start
I've definitely eaten far too many cupcakes, treats, and just junk in general lately. It's going to take a lot of discipline to get back in the habit of doing things right. Pray for me. It's going to be a bumpy ride. I promise to share the good, the bad, and the downright ugly.


2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the too many cupcakes/sweets! They're just so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear how rough it has been for you! Miscarriages are devastating and can be a reason we "fall off the wagon" sometimes. We suffered one in January and I can remember a few cupcakes comforting me at that time. ;) However, I was in the middle of trying to lose weight and what kept me on track was my Pilates class through MJC and the thought that when I do get pregnant I want to be as fit as I possibly can be for that little baby. Trying to conceive while dealing with so much stress can be counter productive and down right discouraging. I've been there twice. However, through it all, it is wonderful to see how God provides!I will keep you in my prayers - I know none of this is easy stuff to be dealing with.

    ReplyDelete