Let's see, in the past 3 months...
We suffered through our second miscarriage.
My sister-in-law experienced a miscarriage.
I finished my school semester.
We celebrated our one-year anniversary.
I took a 10-week summer math class (and passed with flying colors).
My husband got laid off from his job.
My husband got a new job (which he starts tomorrow).
Lots of stressful things have happened. I haven't made time for myself or for my health. I went on and off the wagon several times. I'm tired of it. I'm going to try again. This time, I want to finish.
Here's a list of my goals for September:
- Lose 8-10 lbs this month
- Do the 30 Day Shred 5 days a week
- Walk on my treadmill or outside 3 days a week
- Get back to meal planning every week
- Track my eating & my exercise on My Fitness Pal every day
- Blog at least 2 times a week to start